Monday 25 December 2017

Malifaux Mondays #69: Neverborns from starter set


Finally, I start the second half of the first set. At the request of the customer, I changed the bases from the wooden floor to the tile stained with blood.

New to me was the work on  Nephelims skin painting recipes . I used the basic colors from the gray skin recipes, but instead of the greens I added purple and shadow flesh (VPA) in the shades. However, I did not finish the skin recipe to the end, so in the nearest future I'll try to paint the Nephelims again.

Despite the apparent simplicity of the miniatures, they were quite interesting for painting, and some I would paint with pleasure once again.

Previous parts:


 Наконец-то я закончил вторую половину стартового набора Малифо. По просьбе заказчика я изменил подставки с деревянного пола на кафельную плику, испачканную в крови.
Новым для меня стало работа над рецептами кожи для нерожденных. Я использовал базовые цвета из рецептов серой кожи, но вместо зеленых оттенком я добавял в тени фиолетовые и shadow flesh (VPA). Однако рецепт кожи я так до конца и не отработал, поэтому в ближайщее время я постараюь покрасить ещё нерожденных.
Несмотря на кажущуюся простоту миниатюр, они были достаточно интересны для покраски, и некоторых я бы с удовольствием покрасил ещё раз.


Предыдущие части:









No comments:

Post a Comment